I have many friends and family members that like me have turned their love for cigarettes into a love for e-cigs. – Thank you Ares from ElectronicCigaretteBud.co.uk - Most days I get at least one person badgering me ‘ohh please let me try that one’. I don’t mind, I like trying out new things also, but we always end up getting into an argument. Whose ecig is better?
I like to think of myself as a fairly experienced vaper and absolutely love vaping refillable cigs mostly because I can stock up on as much e liquid as I like and switch my juice every day. However, most of my family, including my mum (who is very argumentative btw!) love the cartridge ecigs. Without a shadow of a doubt she will want to try what I’m vaping (I don’t really blame her because whatever I have I make it look good) but she always ends up boasting about her own ecig and bashing mine.
So this blog is for everyone who is indecisive of what to vape. I’m going to be completely unbiased when giving positives and negatives of each product and you can then make up your own mind.
Cartridge Electronic Cigarette
- Small, handy, looks visually like a real cigarette.
- Easy to carry around.
- Dead easy to use, can replace cartridges within seconds without any real concentration.
- A smaller battery sometimes means a shorter battery life however this isn’t always the case.
- Can be mistaken for smoking a real cigarette (this can be a good or a bad thing depending on who you are around)
- Easy charge, usually by USB.
Refillable Electronic Cigarette
- Is a lot bigger and heavier than a cartridge ecig.
- Some batteries can last a lot longer due to their size, however this isn’t always the case.
- Can be quite difficult to refill if it’s your first time doing so, however once you get the hang of it it’s simple.
- More danger of hazards with e-liquid than a cartridge as e-liquid may come into contact with your skin (if this does occur then rinse with cool water immediately).
- Generally I find that with a stronger battery you get stronger vapour usually with the refillable ecigs but again this isn’t always the case with everyone.
- You can mix e-liquid to get different tasty flavours.
I love both cartridge and refillable ecigs but my rule of thumb would be to start off with cartridge ecigs then move on to refillable ones once you are more experienced. Both types unarguably give you a very satisfying vaping experience whichever one you choose!